About the Application
Flipfilter is a web application that pulls data from various online sources of established websites for sale and aged domains for sale, and allows you to browse, compare and analyse the results all in one place. In addition, the app features
- An online valuation tool, that provides a valuation based on real previous sale data for similar sites
- A portfolio function to watch all your site auctions on different sites in one place
- A full statistical analysis section feeding data on everything from most active sales through to the average revenue per unique user for sites on sale in a specific time period
- Archived Sale and Purchase data for over 20,000 sites.
Hi! I’m Justin and I’m based in Manchester, UK . I try to make the most of everyday which usually means discovering that there’s not enough hours to get everything done! In addition to blogging and developing this app, I also
- Speak at Internet and Entrepreneurship events about building digital portfolios
- Write the A-List newsletter for high value investors (formerly owned by Flippa)
- Run a UK based ecommerce site in the renewable energy niche and a daily deal aggregator (in Beta) called Deal Nerd
- Own an offline company providing services to local blue chip companies and local government
I’ve learnt a lot from direct experience, not just the positives, but also the importance of failing fast (if you have to fail at all), learning and moving on. I’m a big supporter of lifestyle design, online business and outsourcing and consider myself fortunate to be able to spend a lot of time working on the things I enjoy.
I hope you enjoy and find some value in the content on this blog. As always, I appreciate your feedback and I always have time to discuss potential new projects, or just shoot the breeze about online business.