This week we’ve added three new modules for users, and I hope it will not only save you time in doing your research, but also save you money. Under the tools menu after you login, you will now have access to SEM Rush Pro Reports, Estibot Domain Appraisals and a Website Auction Archive.
The idea is simple – when you need to research domains and sites you’re considering buying, you can end up spending serious $$$ every month on great tools, but tools you may not use all the time.
Over the forthcoming year, the list of available tools to FlipFilter users will increase with the aim of being an all inclusive suite of services for anyone that buys or sells internet businesses and aged domains.
Save $49 / month on an SEM Rush Pro Membership
Our members now have access to pro SEM RUSH ranking reports that show you for your potential website acquisition:
- Which keyword terms it ranks in Google for, the current position and the commercial value and competitiveness of those terms.
- A full summary of all the Adword’s terms the site shows up for, and an estimate of its Adword spend.
- Which sites compete with it, and how much search traffic they’re likely to receive
- Potential Buyers and Sellers of Advertising in the niche your researching
- Related Keywords with search volumes and cost per click data
- Export reports directly to Excel or Google Docs
Remember, SEM Rush Access will usually set you back $49 per month – we include up to 930 reports per month for free as part of your membership (results are limited to the first 1,500 ranking keywords).
Research Domains with Estibot
It doesn’t stop there – there’s more! You now also have access to Estibot Appraisal reports for any url. Estibot is the same appraisal engine that powers many professional platforms including Valuate.com. Personally, I don’t think it’s accurate all the time, as can be expected for any computer valuation, but it gives another dimension when assessing the value of a site, by allowing you to search for the approximate value of the domain too.
- Check related sales, prices and dates automatically from a variety of auction platforms such as Sedo, Afternic and Godaddy
- See if a url potentially infringes any registered trademarks
- Check search volumes and cpcs for keywords automatically extracted from your url.
See a previously sold site’s listing details with Website Auction Archive (WAA)
Since March 2010 we’ve logged 1000s of auctions on the marketplaces we index. WAA allows you to search and see the original auction copy for a previously listed site. Maybe you want to know if the current traffic and revenue figures are in decline, or you might want to check who the previous owners were and why they sold. Either way – we’ve got the answers!
We’ve also uploaded a few bug fixes, including one to rectify a recurring issue with blank screens some users we’re getting when logged in with certain browsers.
I hope these tools will be useful and continue to add value to you. We’ll shortly be adding a due diligence case manager, a WHOIS verification tool and an app to investigate a site’s inbound link profile so stay tuned. If there’s something you think we’re missing, or something you would like to see, please let us know.